A lasting difference
Because of the generosity of individuals like you, Boys & Girls Aid continues to serve children and families throughout Oregon and Washington. When you include Boys & Girls Aid in your estate plans, you help ensure that all children will find a forever family and we are confident, this love and support shared will change the world we live in for the better.
If you want to extend your support through your estate, or a gift that provides income during your lifetime, there are many gift options. We can help you find a plan that meets your needs and benefits tomorrow’s children by strengthening Boys & Girls Aid service long into the future.
Through gift planning, you can choose a method of giving that protects your family’s needs and offers greater tax savings. Here are a few ways you can support Boys & Girls Aid.
- A gift in your will. You may find the flexibility of naming Boys & Girls Aid in your will or living trust appealing because you can change your mind at any time. By leaving a percentage of your estate to Boys & Girls Aid, gifts to family members and other loved ones remain proportional no matter how your estate fluctuates over the years.
- Charitable gift annuity. Charitable gift annuities are a strong gift option. Contact us to learn more about this way to give.
- Retirement plan assets. Because retirement plan assets can be heavily taxed when left to family, it can be tax-savvy to leave these assets to charity through beneficiary designations.
- Life insurance. Life insurance is a simple way to make a big impact. You can leave all or a portion of your life insurance policy to Boys & Girls Aid.
- Charitable remainder trust.
- IRA charitable rollover