Considering an Adoption Plan?
Anyone can find themselves pregnant. We believe that it is important for you to know about all of your options, whether you decided to make a parenting plan, an adoption plan or a termination plan.
Providing for Your Needs
Our clinicians will help you explore your options and how to move forward. We are there for you before, during and after your pregnancy. As an all options agency, whatever choice you make, we will respect, honor and support it. Whether you live in a city or live in a rural town, we'll travel to support you across Oregon and Washington.
If you choose adoption:
- We will respect your needs and privacy throughout the process
- Information you share will be held in confidence as we help you make an adoption plan
- Our clinicians will work with you to determine what services we offer will best fit your needs
- Adoptive families who enter into our adoption program are thoroughly screened and assessed for safety
- Families are also committed to openness
Open adoption moving forward
Part of choosing an adoptive family includes choosing how open you want your adoption to be. While we encourage open adoptions, but you will decide how much and what kind of contact you will have with the adoptive family.
Our team is here to help you arrange and maintain contact for the years to come. You will have assistance with arrangements for family visits and letter and photo exchanges.
Birth fathers are also an important part of the decision making process. We value and support their role. We encourage both birth parents to participate in openness when choosing an adoption plan.
We're ready to help
To speak to a pregnancy counselor right now (any time, day or night) you can:
Call us at 503.542.2301 or toll free at 877.932.2734
Text “ASKME” to 503.841.2672 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org